Sunday 2 August 2009

Aaaah the excitement!

Guess what arrived at our house today.... more of our stuff!!!

We have made very good use of storage facilities over the years, but we have finally got everything we own in one place - of course, that is apart from the stuff that is at our holiday home in OG ;-)

I forgot to photograph everything before I started to unpack, but here's what my room looked like part way through:

The biggest thrill was when they finally unloaded my antique crystal display cabinet. I have owned this cabinet since 1995 and have had it with me in my house for approximately 12 months in 2004! The rest of the time it has been in storage! Hence my excitement!

Here it is - filled with the enormous amount of Waterford crystal we received for wedding presents (don't ask my why?!)

We also took repossession of a dining table. Now we already have one of these with us in this house, so this one becomes a vehicle to show off my gorgeous family! A girl can't have too many photos right???!

Now if I can just find a home for all the books that came out I'll be happy ;-)




3 comments:

trash said...

Nope. Still don't remember that table. Remember the cabinet though, Princess C-W put her head through Sylv's one while yours looked on laughing.

Locket Pocket said...

It must be really lovely to have your things around you again! Even though I spend half the time wishing I could pack the majority of my belongings into storage!!!

Lucy x

Mama said...

Almost like Christmas - but withought the buyer's remorse.