Monday 13 July 2009

A quick update

After much consideration, we decided to go bowling on Thursday night. It was - as I had feared - a full on hot dog type meal. Not quite salmonella inducing though which was a treat!
I tried to order slightly healthily with a platter of bread and dips, but as the bread came covered in cheese it was less than it could have been ;-)

I'm sure Shabu Shabu has just been postponed though, not forgotten!

'H O M' (husband 'o' mine) was the champion bowler by far reaching scores of three digits, while I languished far behind - with a smile ;-)

A good time was had by all.

3 comments:

trash said...

See you say that salmonella was avoided but just wait..... the phrase is 'biding its time'..... ;-)

Brioni Greenberg said...

A bit delayed i know but just hopped over here from Trashcan to say "helloooooooooo"!!

jabiru said...

Hi Flossyblossy, so pleased to meet you. Very glad you popped in!

Trash, I'm a little concerned you're tempting fate here. It is definitely avoided - I hope ;-)